Campbell University Interviews 2014-2015

I thought all hope was lost because I applied in late June and submitted the supplemental the first week of July.... but I got an email today to interview November 6th!! So excited!! Any advice from those who have interviewed?! Can't wait to attend - I have been very excited about this program! And in the email, they did say the 24 month curriculum was approved!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to you. The interview process was very straight forward and nothing to be too anxious about. There was a group exercise and then a 2 on 1 interview. The questions during the interview were all very straight forward and standard, no surprises. I stayed at a Holiday Inn in Dunn, which was perfectly adequate about 20 mins away from the school and right off of I-95. Enjoy the day and good luck

Thanks Lyndhurst! I haven't had any group interviews or group exercise (whatever that is!) yet so that will be new for me. I am in the morning session. Probably flying into Raleigh and renting a car and driving to the school. I usually like to stay as close to the school as possible so hopefully there is a hotel nearby! I can't wait to see all of the state-of-the-art equipment and labs!! What an amazing program they have!

This interview was very relaxed and from the beginning of the day I new that I was going to do well. For the group exercise just make sure you articulate yourself well and discuss your topic and you will be fine. The 2 on 1 interview is great, no surprise questions! Campbell is great, I can't say enough positive things about it. Everyone will do great!

What is this group exercise? Are you given a question and you discuss it with a few other people in a group or are you answering a question in front of the group? And how many people are at each session, if anyone has any idea? I am beyond excited about Campbell but I know they have been interviewing since early September. I can't get over how amazing the new building is!! I can't wait to see it in person! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived