Campbell University Interviews 2014-2015

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the same! Submitted and verified in June but nothing after that. I emailed them asking a question a few weeks ago and was told they were actively reviewing applications and to keep an eye on my email, but nothing else has come through. Since I didn't receive the email today about continuing to review my application.. I'm wondering if that means I'm no longer being considered for an interview. Does anyone know if campbell sends a rejection email if they do not plan on interview an applicant?

I was thinking the same thing… do they eventually send emails to everyone? I haven't heard much from Campbell and I turned in my application (and it was verified) back in May. The only thing they've emailed me about is updating them on my patient contact hours, which I am still working on completing. I'm not sure if that puts me in a different category than all the other applicants. 

I was thinking the same thing… do they eventually send emails to everyone? I haven't heard much from Campbell and I turned in my application (and it was verified) back in May. The only thing they've emailed me about is updating them on my patient contact hours, which I am still working on completing. I'm not sure if that puts me in a different category than all the other applicants.

I also sent mine in late May/early June. It was verified mid June. I thought they sent out invites and rejections via email but I haven't heard much from them. I asked if I should send updates of my shadowing and work experience but was told they had everything they needed and to keep an eye on my email. That was a month ago. My heart stopped when I received an email today..but it was another open house invite! I really hope we hear from them! I think it's a good sign that they followed up with you. :) Good Luck!

I also sent mine in late May/early June. It was verified mid June. I thought they sent out invites and rejections via email but I haven't heard much from them. I asked if I should send updates of my shadowing and work experience but was told they had everything they needed and to keep an eye on my email. That was a month ago. My heart stopped when I received an email today..but it was another open house invite! I really hope we hear from them! I think it's a good sign that they followed up with you. :) Good Luck!

Aside from them asking me that one time, I wasn't sure if I should send them updates or if they would contact me when they wanted them. Do you know when they do their last round of interviews? If I am not mistaken, I thought I read on past forums that they do interviews through January. Good luck to you as well!

The email I was talking about with the "extending the review of my application" was after I interviewed.  You should be fine if they haven't contacted you about anything else.  Just keep waiting for an interview email! (:

How did the interviews go for those that attended? I heard they are pretty laid back but is there anything I should be prepared for specifically? I got an email today for the Oct. 8th interview if anyone else will be there. 

The interview was very relaxed.  The 2 on 1 interview was more of a conversation which was really comforting. 

Can anyone recommend a hotel close to Campus? I will be interviewing on October 8th and will be flying into Raleigh the day before. 

Cheers

How long are you going to be staying? The town Campbell is in is pretty tiny, but there are a couple of larger outlying towns if you'd like some suggestions or if you're staying in town longer than the day of the interview. 

Can anyone recommend a hotel close to Campus? I will be interviewing on October 8th and will be flying into Raleigh the day before. 

Cheers

I would recommend stay at mid-size city around Buies Creek.  Surprisingly, you will probably not find any good hotels around Campbell. I would recommend find from either fuquay varina or Holly Spring. 

Hi, I just need a hotel for the night before the interview. I have seen some in Dunn but I dont know if traffic might be an issue in getting to the campus in the morning. I'll be getting there in the afternoon and was planning on going to campus to get my bearings. It seems that there are plenty of options in the surrounding towns 

Cheers

I flew in from out of state and stayed at the microtel only about 3 miles away! About a 5 minute drive! It wasn't too bad and was about $90 for the night :)

Hello current Campbell students :)

I am curious to know what your daily/weekly schedule is like during first semester in terms of hours in class per day, average number of exams per week, number of classes taken at a time, etc.

For example, do you have class from 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday? How long is lunch break? Do you ever get off early for extra study time? Do you have exams every week and if so how many?

Thanks so much!

Archived