Campbell University Interviews 2014-2015

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed I prefer August. Last week when I interviewed they said it had not yet been decided but all the faculty were hoping for an August start. They sent an email this afternoon and it says August 3rd start date. 

in any event I'm just happy to get the acceptance, this was my top choice school. See you all in the Summer

Good afternoon everyone! congrats to those of you who have had interviews and to those who have been accepted!! I was seeking advice from maybe previous students or people who have interviewed that may be able to answer my question. I applied to Campbell later than most. I applied over a week ago. my CASPA was verified in June but i took my time to research the schools i found most desirable. I received an email yesterday saying that my whole file was complete and under review. Does anyone know how late interviews run? Do you think I am too late for this cycle? I'm concerned that my late application may hinder my chances, but then again i still did meet the deadline (jan 1st) and the priority deadline (nov 1st). thanks in advance :)

Good afternoon everyone! congrats to those of you who have had interviews and to those who have been accepted!! I was seeking advice from maybe previous students or people who have interviewed that may be able to answer my question. I applied to Campbell later than most. I applied over a week ago. my CASPA was verified in June but i took my time to research the schools i found most desirable. I received an email yesterday saying that my whole file was complete and under review. Does anyone know how late interviews run? Do you think I am too late for this cycle? I'm concerned that my late application may hinder my chances, but then again i still did meet the deadline (jan 1st) and the priority deadline (nov 1st). thanks in advance :)

I believe they have two more interviews. not super late yet.

Archived