Campbell University Interviews 2014-2015

I was really excited this morning, then got nervous around lunch time and now am just a little deflated. The one thing keeping hope alive for me at this point is the fact that no one has posted saying they were accepted yet. (This is not to be interpreted as you should not alert us if you are accepted. Honesty is the best policy.) From the looks of last year's message board, acceptance calls went out around noon on the Friday after the Wednesday interviews. Patience is a virtue.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really excited this morning, then got nervous around lunch time and now am just a little deflated. The one thing keeping hope alive for me at this point is the fact that no one has posted saying they were accepted yet. (This is not to be interpreted as you should not alert us if you are accepted. Honesty is the best policy.) From the looks of last year's message board, acceptance calls went out around noon on the Friday after the Wednesday interviews. Patience is a virtue.

Do they call on weekends at all? I can't take this waiting. I'll definitely let you know when I hear.

I haven't heard anything either. They did say it could take up to a week at most so I wouldn't seriously worry until Wednesday. I'm pretty sure the people were saying we could hear in 72 hours just because that's how they did it last year. I think it just means that they are taking their time this year which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But we will see!

Congratulations to you both! I was also wondering when you submitted your applications to Campbell. I submitted my supplemental app mid June and received the email my file was complete the last week of June, so similar timeline as jgaboria . I did not apply to the dual program. Good Luck at your interviews!

you should be getting an interview very shortly.  what i want to know is how long after the interview should you get an acceptance letter.

Has anyone not heard anything at all? I submitted my application in June and was verified in June, but have not heard anything!

I'm the same! Submitted and verified in June but nothing after that. I emailed them asking a question a few weeks ago and was told they were actively reviewing applications and to keep an eye on my email, but nothing else has come through. Since I didn't receive the email today about continuing to review my application.. I'm wondering if that means I'm no longer being considered for an interview. Does anyone know if campbell sends a rejection email if they do not plan on interview an applicant?

I'm the same! Submitted and verified in June but nothing after that. I emailed them asking a question a few weeks ago and was told they were actively reviewing applications and to keep an eye on my email, but nothing else has come through. Since I didn't receive the email today about continuing to review my application.. I'm wondering if that means I'm no longer being considered for an interview. Does anyone know if campbell sends a rejection email if they do not plan on interview an applicant?

I interviewed and that was the application status that I just got. They just accepted, rejected, and I guess wait listed people who interviewed on September 10th. That email i was talking about was basically them wait listing me I think. If you haven't interviewed yet then you are still ok!

I interviewed and that was the application status that I just got. They just accepted, rejected, and I guess wait listed people who interviewed on September 10th. That email i was talking about was basically them wait listing me I think. If you haven't interviewed yet then you are still ok!

Oh I didn't realize you interviewed! Congrats and good luck then :) I hope you get good news from them soon! That is a little confusing..I'm sure after the next interview they will contact you again. The process varies so much from school to school .. But that would make sense to me. Thank you for the feedback and good luck!!

Archived