Interviews for 2015 start

• 2 weeks later...

I have also been placed on the waitlist. Does anyone know if this is an actual waitlist? Another school I interviewed for "waitlisted" all the applicants that didn't get in instead of mailing them denial letters. Just wondering if this is similar? I e-mailed Bonnie to ask where I am ranked on the waitlist, but never received a response. Is anyone else wondering the same thing? Any input would be appreciated! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I will be relocating to PA from the west coast since I have been accepted.  I was there on the Jan 23 early morning interview.  :) 

Does anyone know of a 1 bedroom or studio close by King's thats available?  I plan to relocate by early august.  Any info on resources related to renting would be greatly appreciated.  I was told that there would be a 2017 FB group that discusses that but I don't think a group exists for the 2017 students!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Congrats on all of your acceptances!

I will be applying to PA schools this upcoming cycle (2016) and King's is my #1 school. I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on how they went about applying to King's and if they went above and beyond in anyway? I would also appreciate it if you can look at where I stand so far and see if I have a good chance of getting an interview/accepted at King's?

I will be graduating from the University of Pittsburgh at the end of the month with a degree in Rehabilitation Science.  I have a 3.7 cumulative GPA as well as a 3.7 science GPA.  As of now, I have about 550 patient contact hours, but for King's, since they accept camps, direct contact, and indirect contact, I should have about 800 hours.  I've taken their prereqs as well as science courses such as nutrition, pharmacology, pathophysiology, ochem, physics, and will be EMT certified by the end of this semester.

I've been really stressing about getting into King's due to the limited seats, because I want to go there so badly.  If anyone can give me more advice on how they went about the process I'd really appreciate it! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived