Interviews for 2015 start

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I applied for this cycle and still haven't heard anything. Did receive a notification stating that they have received my application, but no interview invite...yet. has anyone heard anything yet?

I was CASPA verified in June and then I got an email from Kings in September inquiring about my prereqs. I've already chosen my program, so I didn't reply to Kings. Best of luck to all of you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

According to an e-mail I received in August, we won't her anything until Jan. I pasted the e-mail below.

Thank you for your interest in the King’s College Physician Assistant Program. The Admissions Selection Committee has received your application. There are a very limited number of seats (<20) available for Fall 2015.

After October 1st 2014, the Admissions Selection Committee will review all the applications we have received. Your application will be scored accordingly. Early in January 2015 the top scoring applicants will be notified of an interview date which will take place sometime in late January or early February 2015. If there are any seats still available after the first interview, the next highest scoring candidates will be invited for an interview in mid to late February 2015. This process will continue until May 1st 2015 or until our class is filled. Final acceptance into the program will be contingent upon meeting all the requirements set forth by the program.

It is EXTREMELY important to keep us updated on any changes in your contact information, especially your email address. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed with them last year.  I want to say there was about 15 of us if I remember correctly. I fell in love with their program and the faculty are great. The interview felt more like a conversation than an interview. I ended up getting put on the wait list and never got taken off :(... but it all worked out in the end because I was accepted to my top choice this year! Good luck to everyone interviewing!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I interviewed last year, they started the day with an overview of the program and financial aid info. Then they had current students come and chat with us while they pulled us in small groups to complete a writing sample in another room. The writing sample was pretty straightforward and they give you a choice of three questions. You have either 20 or 30 mins to complete it - I can't recall. Then of course the interviews. If they do it the same way they did last year, it is one interview with two faculty members. They didn't ask me anything out of the ordinary and they made me feel very relaxed. It was one of my most favorite interview experiences, so don't stress! Then at the end they typically would do a tour, but last year they were in the midst of switching buildings, so we didn't really get to see anything. I imagine their new facility is really nice though!! Good luck everyone.

Also - the above things might have been completed in a slightly different order, its hard to remember. And I don't recall them providing lunch? - so make sure you eat before or bring a snack.

Archived