I wonder if they are going to do two rounds of interviews. Seems like a lot of people did not get interviews that were expecting them. 

I spoke with a lady in the PA department today and she said the interviews are scheduled for next week. If you didn't get an invite, then that most likely means you aren't going to get one. She said they may have more interview dates if they cannot find enough qualified candidates from the interviews next week, but there is no telling whether or not that will happen. Good luck to those who have their interviews next week. Hopefully we all get into a PA school next year!

I spoke with a lady in the PA department today and she said the interviews are scheduled for next week. If you didn't get an invite, then that most likely means you aren't going to get one. She said they may have more interview dates if they cannot find enough qualified candidates from the interviews next week, but there is no telling whether or not that will happen. Good luck to those who have their interviews next week. Hopefully we all get into a PA school next year!

Thanks for the info 

I for some reason have a hard time buying the fact that they have contacted everyone... Does anyone know applicants whose name begins with a letter of the alphabet after H that was called? I find it hard to believe that all qualified applicants are at the. First half of the alphabet. If I remember it took a couole of weeks for OKC to contact everyone...

Do they not send out any type of communication to those who are not invited or do they wait until they are sure that they've got everyone they want then send them out

How do you know? I thought they said at interviews that everyone would receive a letter. No calls or emails

That's what they said in my interview session too ^

I haven't heard anything yet either. I'm sure the acceptance letter is in the mail now :)

: ) HOPEFULLY! But I might die of anxiety before it gets here!! AHH

I have not heard anything since the interview, I also was told the notification would be by snail mail within two weeks. Everyone I know who interviewed as of this morning has not received any sort of email. 

J

• Upvote 1