2014 applications

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spoke with a lady in the PA department today and she said the interviews are scheduled for next week. If you didn't get an invite, then that most likely means you aren't going to get one. She said they may have more interview dates if they cannot find enough qualified candidates from the interviews next week, but there is no telling whether or not that will happen. Good luck to those who have their interviews next week. Hopefully we all get into a PA school next year!

I spoke with a lady in the PA department today and she said the interviews are scheduled for next week. If you didn't get an invite, then that most likely means you aren't going to get one. She said they may have more interview dates if they cannot find enough qualified candidates from the interviews next week, but there is no telling whether or not that will happen. Good luck to those who have their interviews next week. Hopefully we all get into a PA school next year!

Thanks for the info 

I for some reason have a hard time buying the fact that they have contacted everyone... Does anyone know applicants whose name begins with a letter of the alphabet after H that was called? I find it hard to believe that all qualified applicants are at the. First half of the alphabet. If I remember it took a couole of weeks for OKC to contact everyone...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived