2014 applications

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I spoke with Debbie at their admissions office and she told me that they do not do rolling admissions. After the October 1st deadline has passed, they will begin reviewing applications. Around November or so they will be sending out interview invitations for January and February.

Happy waitings and good luck to all!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heard from a reliable source that Tulsa is behind in processing all the apps. The word is it may be as late as mid to late Dec before the interview invites actually go out. This is out of character for OU-Tulsa as they usually have the invites out by the week following Thanksgiving. However, the person at the PA program that shared this information I have no doubt is in the know. Take it for what it's worth. 

Good Luck Everyone. 

I spoke with Debbie Shell from OKC and she said the following: The Oklahoma City program is starting to contact candidates for interviews later than anticipated. They will be sending invitations to interview starting next week. The Tulsa program has already started sending invitations. Both programs will have all interviews scheduled before the Christmas holiday. Tulsa will be finished a little before Oklahoma City. I hope this helps. Watch your e-mail and make sure to check the junk folder.

I have not recieved anything yet either, but I will say that I interviewed in Tulsa 2 years ago and they called me to set up my interview so maybe be on the look out for a phone call.  I believe a rejection is sent by mail/email.  This could have changed but I'm not sure, good luck!

I have not recieved anything yet either, but I will say that I interviewed in Tulsa 2 years ago and they called me to set up my interview so maybe be on the look out for a phone call.  I believe a rejection is sent by mail/email.  This could have changed but I'm not sure, good luck!

That's good new thanks! Any interviewing tips in case we get an invite?

Okay... So one of three things is happening. OKC and Tulsa are way behind on contacting people... The people who regularly post on this page didn't get interviews... Or some people did get interviews and aren't saying anything... Or four I am stressing out way too much about this!!!

I know what you mean! I still haven't heard anything!!!

Archived