Anybody applying for Summer 2015 start?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided to go ahead with another program that I was accepted to. Tough decision but it ultimately came down to being closer to family. This will open up another interview spot. Good luck to you all!

Did you receive an interview invite and for what date or were you on the waitlist to interview?  

• 3 weeks later...

wareagle223: I have no idea but I glanced at last years thread and it seems like they spread calls out over two days. 

mlp9081: Yeah I'm pretty bummed too since I really liked it here. I'm still holding on to the hope that I'll get put on the waitlist so I might have a shot later. Haha I completely agree though waiting and not knowing is the worst part.

I interviewed on the 13. I kind of told myself last night if I didn't hear anything today then I already know... :(. I felt really good after the interview so I'm not sure what happened. I guess they just had such good interviewees this year. Sigh... I guess they think they're doing the rejects a favor by not dropping it the day before thanksgiving but honestly, I think this way is worse since we already know they've made calls and are anticipating the bad news next week.

I'm really sorry about those still waiting to hear.  I was in your shoes last year and it was torture!  They did make calls over the course of two days last year, so there still might be some to come. There were MANY wait-listed people who got acceptance calls later on, once spots opened up all the way up until the start of classes.  I would certainly not lose hope.  

I interviewed the 12th. I felt really great about my interview as well and some of the staff I interacted with told me they were impressed with my answers, so I don't know where I went wrong. I figured if I didn't hear anything back yet then I know and am just preparing myself for that. To be honest though, I would rather they have not tortured us through Thanksgiving break.

Archived