Anybody applying for Summer 2015 start?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just submitted my wholly!  Electronic submitted, fee paid, supplemental materials emailed, and confirmation of my three references received.  I wish my CollegeNet ID was working though; I just sent an email to their help desk since it has been giving me "invalid login" ever since I should have been able to see it.

Just submitted my wholly!  Electronic submitted, fee paid, supplemental materials emailed, and confirmation of my three references received.  I wish my CollegeNet ID was working though; I just sent an email to their help desk since it has been giving me "invalid login" ever since I should have been able to see it.

The CollegeNet ID did that to me too. When I contacted them they got back to me quickly with a different one to try that worked!

• 2 weeks later...

They just received all of my stuff a few weeks ago, so I'm just patiently twiddling my thumbs hoping to hear back. Use your CollegeNet ID from last year and then scroll down. It lists your most recent application status for the application cycle at the bottom if you have applied before. 

So just as long as they've received my transcripts, my LOR's, test scores, and the "Remaining year plans," "experience log," and "pre-requisite log," my application is considered complete? Maybe I'm missing the "Application is Considered Complete" verification/finalization or that I'm just being a bit paranoid :D.

I submitted my application August 28th, I knew this was a little late but I waited until I passed my exam to become an RD.  I notified my LORs way in advance.  I have everything submitted and received except for my GRE scores.  I thought they sent August 28th but come to find out MUSC has the GREs saved to a disk and then sent out every couple of weeks. I called and they said the GRE scores would be sent out Sept 9th by normal mail.  I'm really hoping they arrive in time.  I wish I had known they did the scores this way, anyone else with this issue or any advice?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all!

When do you think we will hear about interviews, early or late October? Anticipation is killing me already!!!

Hopefully soon! Did you see they are doing 3 interview days in November and no alternate dates will be available! Nov 4th, 12th, and 13th, it says this is "due to the nature of their interview process." I wonder what this means?

Last year we were informed of interview dates the day after Halloween (by email). They were held in mid-November for 3 consecutive days.  I would expect a similar time frame this year.  However, applications were due October 1 then, and two weeks earlier this time, so maybe we'll find out sooner.  It would probably help to have more time for those flying in from elsewhere to make arrangements.  

Hey everyone! 

Anyone (first-time applicants or previous applicants) willing to post their stats? Obviously all our applications are in at this point, but seeing other stats might help us gauge how competitive we are and brace ourselves for upcoming results... :) 

Also wanted to genuinely give best wishes to everyone, especially you previous applicants! 

Happy waiting! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived