Emails from Michael Wilson- Interview?

Hi guys,

I just got this email from Michael Wilson.

"This confirms receipt of your supplemental application to the Physician Assistant Studies Program at Touro University Nevada.  Your application is currently under review.  Please anticipate four weeks for the faculty review process prior to receiving official notification of your admissions decision."

How long after you got this did it take for you to get another response or an interview date?

Thanks for the help and good luck to you all.

Has anyone who got Michael Wilson's email on July 11th still waiting for interview? Has anyone got a rejection?

Touro thats very weird they have not yet responded to you. You should try contacting them. The email reads that it should take 4 weeks to get a response. I think it is valid now to inquire about your status. 

I submitted my supplemental July 21st and heard back that it was received on the 24th. I just received an email for an interview invite on Tuesday so I waited about 3 weeks.

Ok Thanks for the heads up. Congratulations on receiving your interview. That seems to correlate roughly with that I had as well. I sent in my verified application on August 5 and got a supplemental 2 days later. Hopefully my interview is on the way as well.

Ok Thanks for the heads up. Congratulations on receiving your interview. That seems to correlate roughly with that I had as well. I sent in my verified application on August 5 and got a supplemental 2 days later. Hopefully my interview is on the way as well.

Thanks! I called today to schedule it and Michael Wilson said he is currently working on other interview invites he needs to send out. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received an interview via email, but I wanted to know how long after the email do they contact you for the exact interview date?

Mine said that I had one week from the date of the email to call them to schedule it. My date was scheduled via phone call and then they sent a conformation with other info about the interview

Archived