2014-2015 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Had my interview at central today and their new MMI interview format was phenomenal. It was very comfortable and welcoming. There are a TON of changes going on with the program and there is a lot of excitement around them. Know your ethics and you'll be fine. No tricks or gimmicks here.

I'm not here to give anyone an unfair advantage. Plus if I tell you any specifics, you're going to freak out, and that's completely unnecessary. Just know how you would respond to "sticky" situations.

Everything else they will inform you of once you get invited/interview, and there really is not ANYTHING that you absolutely had to know before arriving at the interview Just have some good questions ready for practicing PA's, students, and the director. I believe there is a lot of time to stand out if you have phenomenal questions during those sessions. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Had my interview at central today and their new MMI interview format was phenomenal. It was very comfortable and welcoming. There are a TON of changes going on with the program and there is a lot of excitement around them. Know your ethics and you'll be fine. No tricks or gimmicks here.

It was a very fresh and interesting format. But, on the other hand, it felt very impersonal, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived