Has anyone gotten confirmation of their supplementals being received? I've only received an email from them confirming the CASPA application.

• Upvote 1

I received an email saying that they did not get my supplement application and hence I am not eligible. I can swear I had sent my supplemental in June last year. I have nothing to prove that I sent it though.

I just received an e-mail today, 02/18, from Franklin informing me they "received" my supplemental app and I passed the first screening. Now I await the adcom to finish reviewing my application over the "coming weeks" to see if I am invited for an interview this Spring.

I also received an email stating they did not receive my supplemental application. I don't have the original email I sent with the attached resume and shadowing verification form, although, I sent the documents back in June to the admissions committee, I really hope this gets sorted out. Luckily, I do have copies of both documents and the shadowing form was dated and signed by the PA I shadowed back in June. 

I recently got an email stating I am presently in line for a faculty review, etc etc. That to send them an email if I DO NOT wish for them to review my application any further.

I'm guessing they are trying to filter the people who have already chosen a program.

Anyone else get this?

I recently got an email stating I am presently in line for a faculty review, etc etc. That to send them an email if I DO NOT wish for them to review my application any further.

I'm guessing they are trying to filter the people who have already chosen a program.

Anyone else get this?

Yup I got that yesterday