CASPA 2014-2015

• 6 months later...

I also received an email stating they did not receive my supplemental application. I don't have the original email I sent with the attached resume and shadowing verification form, although, I sent the documents back in June to the admissions committee, I really hope this gets sorted out. Luckily, I do have copies of both documents and the shadowing form was dated and signed by the PA I shadowed back in June. 

• 4 weeks later...

I recently got an email stating I am presently in line for a faculty review, etc etc. That to send them an email if I DO NOT wish for them to review my application any further.

I'm guessing they are trying to filter the people who have already chosen a program.

Anyone else get this?

I recently got an email stating I am presently in line for a faculty review, etc etc. That to send them an email if I DO NOT wish for them to review my application any further.

I'm guessing they are trying to filter the people who have already chosen a program.

Anyone else get this?

Yup I got that yesterday

Archived