2014-2015

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone interviewing December 9'th? I'm planning on flying in to Pittsburgh on the 8'th and renting a car to drive down. I wouldn't hate some driving company if anyone else is travelling/interviewing the same day.

Also, does anyone know how long the interviews typically are? I'm trying to decide if I will fly out the same evening or stay another night to leave in the morning.

I interviewed on Nov 18th and recieved my acceptance letter yesterday!!

@ sjk08002: my interview lasted about 40 minutes and then I waited around until the information session at noon which took about 45 minutes. I would say as long as your interview is before the noon info session you should be done by 1!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone interviewing December 9'th? I'm planning on flying in to Pittsburgh on the 8'th and renting a car to drive down. I wouldn't hate some driving company if anyone else is travelling/interviewing the same day.

Also, does anyone know how long the interviews typically are? I'm trying to decide if I will fly out the same evening or stay another night to leave in the morning.

I'll be flying into Pittsburgh on the 9th and will be doing the same thing. Did you find a hotel in the area?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

interviewing on Feb. 17th, anyone else? 

Does anyone know how many seats are left? One of my close friends was accepted back in December. 

I'm not sure, but there are only 7 people in our Facebook group at the moment. In the info session at my interview, they said they try to keep it pretty open until the final deadline, so I'm sure there are still plenty of spots left. Tell your friend to join our group on Facebook!

Archived