Application cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in!

I have not heard anything - emailed Craig inquiring as I have a few trips planned this summer and need to figure out my job situation, but haven't heard yet.

During the interview they had mentioned that the results this year would be a lot better than years past - so yes, that is good news! 

He did say schedule and book listing should be available early.  Does anyone have any idea when orientation typically is?  Like even a ballpark month?

looking forward to it!!

I am in!

I have not heard anything - emailed Craig inquiring as I have a few trips planned this summer and need to figure out my job situation, but haven't heard yet.

During the interview they had mentioned that the results this year would be a lot better than years past - so yes, that is good news! 

He did say schedule and book listing should be available early.  Does anyone have any idea when orientation typically is?  Like even a ballpark month?

looking forward to it!!

Yea I looked at the schedule a couple of weeks ago. It looks something like this, with the exception of your H&P lab depending when you want to take it (there's a few options). http://i.imgur.com/nHIPC5E.png, I made this since it's a bit easier to visualize than the list of days/times.

nHIPC5E.png

Also, I wonder if maybe they changed the curriculum up or focused on some different things in the last couple of years that led to the improvement this time around. Their PANCE pass rate has been pretty low in the past. I know a PA that graduated from either this cycle or the year before this that mentioned they made a lot of changes based on some of the students' feedback and serious criticism from concerned students.

Congrats everyone!  Sadly, I did not get in.  I'll just reapply next cycle and maybe I'll get to meet all of you then!!!

I would say good luck but since all of you have gotten in, no luck is needed!!  I will just say have fun and try to enjoy yourself when you can.  It's going to be a grueling 27 months but all of you can do it or else you wouldn't have made it this far!!!

See you next year!!!!

Archived