Application cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys and girls. I agree that the program members were not trying to sell themselves. I think that was on purpose: they don't have a lot of fancy facilities that some private schools offer and they did not want to mislead the applicants. I did get a short tour that included a simulation lab, a lecture room and a computer room. Currently there is no cadaver dissection opportunity, which is quite a disadvantage. If I attend the program I would probably need to use some external resources such as 3D software e.t.s. to supplement studying anatomy. I got the impression that the faculties are very knowledgeable and experienced at teaching, which is very important, of course. The interview atmosphere was friendly and the questions were mostly standard, such as tell us about yourself, and why you want to be a PA. They told me they will let us know  of acceptance a week or two after the second round of interviews. Good luck to everyone and please let us know if you hear anything.

Thanks everyone for posting your feedback. Good luck to those of you who have interviews this week.

I haven't heard anything yet so it looks like I'll have to reapply next year.

Still haven't heard anything as well. Was this the only school you applied to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, this is the only school I've applied to.  I'm not in a position to relocate and the only other school (Baldwin Wallace) that is close enough for me to attend is still in the accreditation process.  I'm not taking applying to any school that isn't already accredited.  If they are accredited by the next application cycle, I'll apply there as well even though their tuition is $70,000.  Yikes!!!

Hi DejaBlu, I don't know if they are going to have more interviews, but I think they were interviewing around 20 people per day or less (crude estimation, as we had individual appointments). I wish you the best of luck. Feel free to message me if you have more questions.

I got accepted, just received an email today. Did anyone else here got notified?

Julia

HNEbner...did you interview already?  Alternate list is better than no list!!!

They are doing another round of interviews in March so those of us who haven't gotten an interview might still have a chance.

Good luck everyone!

Congrats to those of you who have been accepted!

I did interview already.  The email they sent me about the alternate list says that I need to send a written response to be placed on the alternate list.  It does not clarify if an email reply is sufficient and there is no address to send a written response to.  I have emailed and called the director and he has not replied or returned my call.  I have to respond by tomorrow.  

I wish you luck and hope you get an interview DejaBlu!

• 2 months later...

Archived