futurePA91

Application cycle 2014-2015

I respectively declined my acceptance this morning to attend a more local program that was one of my top choices. Good luck to you on the waitlist! Great school, and great PANCE scores!

I was put on the waitlist the first week of Dec but have yet to hear back. I did speak with Mary in January and she said the waitlist generally starts to hear some answers in mid-February.... The anticipation is building everyday. Any word for anybody else?

I have no information regarding the wait list but the accepted individuals received an e-mail recently with more information for classes starting in May. There were ~50 names give or take so I would imagine the class is likely full or close to it and getting pulled from the wait list would probably only occur if one of these individuals decide not to pursue Kettering, which still may happen considering there are several months before classes start. However, I'm sure Mary could provide more accurate information, this is just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk