LSU Health Shreveport HSC App Cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone received an email recently about interviews? Here's what I got this morning (had some complications with my university sending my transcript to CASPA a while back):

Thank you for your application to the LSU Health Shreveport PA Program. Your application is in committee review. We are currently assigning interview dates for October, November, and December. You will be notified by email if anything is found to be missing from your application. You will be notified by email if you are selected or not for an interview.

Again, thank you for applying and good luck.

Sincerely,

LSU Admissions Committee

I got the same email way back on July 7th.  Still haven't heard anything since that date.  It's been three months.

Has anyone received an email recently about interviews? Here's what I got this morning (had some complications with my university sending my transcript to CASPA a while back):

Thank you for your application to the LSU Health Shreveport PA Program. Your application is in committee review. We are currently assigning interview dates for October, November, and December. You will be notified by email if anything is found to be missing from your application. You will be notified by email if you are selected or not for an interview.

Again, thank you for applying and good luck.

Sincerely,

LSU Admissions Committee

Are you serious? My last name starts with a U haha you must be kidding..

And the freak out begins! My last name starts with a Y!! We'll be last to hear.....if they do it that way then they must interview everyone then make decisions. It would suck if they filled the class before they got to me :/

I just heard from a 2nd year LSUHSC Nola that they do it in alphabetical order... I think they pick the top 100 applicants and do those in alphabetical order, then send out acceptance letters for that group... Then they interview whoever else has the next highest scores/hours/etc after they figure out how many spots they have left. Just my opinion.

Also, my last name is in the last 5 letters of the alphabet... Wonderful. : )

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any advice regarding the interview? I have one coming up December 9th, starting to get ready for it! Any help would be appreciated. 

Little info session first, then you will eventually have 3 separate interviews--Academic, clinical, and then with program director.

Good luck!

Archived