joem251

2014-2015 cycle interviews

Hey all,

Has anyone received updates about interviews? Application was received 6/23 and was supposed to receive feedback within 3 weeks.

First interviw is September 11th.

I am a second year PA student, feel free to pm me if you have any questions!

Good luck to all!

My application was verified mid-May and on 7/9 they emailed me to clarify one of my pre-req's. No interview offer as of yet. Waiting and hoping! Refreshing my email any chance I get! :)

Interview on 10/6.  Submitted my CASPA in on 7/11.  Verified by 7/14.  Got the invite yesterday, 8/21.  Completed the secondary and sent it back yesterday as well.

Good luck everyone!

Was anyone else put in the interview waitlist for Rush?

They have an interview wait list? Also, how is their secondary?

They send out interview requests to a certain number of people, but they also have a wait list for interviews. If people turn down their interview, someone from the wait list takes their spot.

Was anyone else put in the interview waitlist for Rush?

I'm also on this waitlist. Kinda weird. But idk how my chances are now cause you would think most people still go to the interview whether or not the school is high on their list...

I was also on the waitlist for an interview until... today! So it is possible to get out of the interview waitlist guys. I got an email today for an interview invite for Oct. 27 but will have to re-schedule it. 

I was also on the waitlist for an interview until... today! So it is possible to get out of the interview waitlist guys. I got an email today for an interview invite for Oct. 27 but will have to re-schedule it.

After you first found out you were on the waitlist, did you send them any updates or call them or anything?