• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By pajourney
      Hey there,
      I have been working in an Urgent Care clinic for 2 months now as a PA-C. Just wanted to share my experiences getting started in the field for those interested. Check out my post below:
      What It's Like to Work as a New Grad PA
    • By HuntCo
      Hi everyone,
      I am hoping that someone will be able to point me in the direction of some hospitals or private practices that have preceptors who are willing to take PA students in the scottsdale, mesa, Glendale, chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, Phoenix area of Arizona. I am currently a first year PA student at Hofstra university in New York and we are getting ready for rotations this year. For my program, we are allowed to do two rotations out of state so I hoping to go to Arizona. However, we are responsible for finding the preceptor and giving the information to Hofstra. 
      I will be staying in Scottsdale but I am willing to drive!! 
      Any information will be helpful as I am not really sure where to begin looking or who to contact. 
      Thank you SO much in advance!!!
      Hunter 
    • By HuntCo
      Hi everyone,
      I am hoping that someone will be able to point me in the direction of some hospitals or private practices that have preceptors who are willing to take PA students in the scottsdale, mesa, Glendale, chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, Phoenix area of Arizona. I am currently a first year PA student at Hofstra university in New York and we are getting ready for rotations this year. For my program, we are allowed to do two rotations out of state so I hoping to go to Arizona. However, we are responsible for finding the preceptor and giving the information to Hofstra. 
      I will be staying in Scottsdale but I am willing to drive!! 
      Any information will be helpful as I am not really sure where to begin looking or who to contact. 
      Thank you SO much in advance!!!
      Hunter 
    • By SEMPA
      Registration now open for SEMPA 360 being held May 3-7, 2018 in San Antonio, Texas!
      Come learn from the best educators in emergency medicine. Conference favorites include Kevin Klauer, Amy Keim, Haney Mallemat, Michael Winters, and Richard Cantor to name a few. The EM:RAP team will also be joining us in San Antonio.
      Twenty workshops will give you the skills needed in emergency procedures, airway management, ultrasound, slit lamp, suturing, x-ray interpretation, ECG interpretation, and more!
      Over 40 lecture sessions will cover topics such as critical care, trauma, pediatric emergency medicine, ENT, ophthalmology, cardiovascular emergencies, GI disorders, infectious disease, literature updates, and high risk emergency medicine.
      There are also plenty of social activities to enjoy with old and new friends. A wine and cheese reception, closing party on the Riverwalk at Lonesome Dove and Grotto, and the SEMPA Quiz Bowl competition will welcome you to the EMPA event of the year.
      CME is available for PAs, physicians, and NPs.
      The discount for early bird registration ends Feb 28. The hotel room block is also limited so sign up now!
      For more information:
      https://www.sempa.org/conference/
    • By SEMPA
      SAVE THE DATE!
      SEMPA is once again holding its popular Ultrasound Course. Planning is still under way, but the course will be held February 22-23, 2018, at the University of Florida-Jacksonville, College of Medicine Center for Simulation Education and Safety Research. The Ultrasound Course has sold out the past couple years so sign up now to be among the first to know when registration opens.
      https://www.sempa.org/ultrasound-course/

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More