• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, congrats to all those who got accepted. I am currently staying at The Village at Midtown. They usually have really good summer deal for new students moving in. Its close to the medical centers and 15min from the school. Let me know if anyone want to know more about this place! contact : changzou89@gmail.com

An update for those of us waitlisted and for future applicants who read this next year: I was number 4 and just received my invitation, so don't give up if you're waitlisted.

On another note, anyone looking for a place to stay, I own a 3/2 within less than 2 miles of the school. Our roommate of two years will be moving out in May/June to attend medical school in Birmingham so we'll have space available. You'd have your own private bed/bath and access to the office/guestroom as well as the rest of the house (all utilities included). PM me for more details if you're interested!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By jlthornt
      Starting a thread for the 2019-2020 admissions cycle. Anyone else a reapplicant who has also interviewed here before?
    • By jlthornt
      A discussion within the school's forum history at "Pre-PA--> Physician Assistant Schools--> Alabama--> University of South Alabama" has been created. Please see posts there since I'm unsure how to delete this topic. Thanks!
    • By bch23
      Has anyone else been accepted to the PA program at Mercyhurst? It's a new program so I did not see it listed under the "Physician Assistant Schools" subform.
    • By brgagnon
      Hello everyone,

Since there hasn't been a thread for this year's cycle I thought I would start one! I was not fully accepted, but I was placed on the wait list for the start in 2015. Anyone on here accepted or on the wait list? I'm really hoping to get offered a spot eventually, Lacrosse is my number 1.

• By MS_HealthcareAdmin
      Congratulations to those that received the acceptance call for a seat in the Stony Brook University PA program for this admissions cycle!!!

I wanted to start this topic thread as a network and communication tool for those that got accepted from the interview dates of September 20th, October 7th, and upcoming November interview.

Until a facebook group page is up and running for our class, my goal is to make this a centralized discussion posting for those that received an acceptance call for the SBU PA class of 2017! So instead of flipping back and forth between multiple postings, this is a great "go to" resource thread to post any comments and/or questions.

1st year SBU PA Class of 2016 as well as any 2nd year SBU PA Class of 2015 are welcome to chime in on this thread as well... all of your guidances are greatly appreciated!

I look forward in meeting and getting to know my new Stony Brook PA family!

****For those that have NOT been accepted yet, please refrain from posting on this thread as this will deter the sole purpose of having this discussion thread.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More