Does anyone know the wait time for when they mail out the paper letter with your specific interview time? Also, I am seeing on here that men are wearing suits? What do women wear, same? How do you guys know what to bring to the interview, just CV? Aren't my million questions fun :)

I've been looking at last year's posts and it seems like everything kind of comes together the week or two before the interview. I plan on wearing a suit on both days (I'm female) and will bring a CV and anything else that is speicified in the letter. I think your questions are totally valid. If I don't receive a letter by the week before I'll definitely be calling to check in :) I can't wait to meet everyone! I'm getting more excited and hopeful.

I received an email on 12/11/14 in which Nancy stated I should receive more detailed interview information, to include individual interview times, by the 12/22/14.

One month to go.

Got my interview invite on 12/10/14. 

Definitely accepted it. 

Coming from FL. Nervous about that because most of their acceptances are from AL and surrounding service areas. Not sure if FL is considered a surrounding service area. 

It seems the veteran seats are becoming a little harder to pick up. They had 11 veteran applicants meet the requirements this year.

Hopefully I can do enough in the next year to be competitive for 2016.

Does anyone who is interviewing know if we are allowed to leave after our individual interview on the 17th, or if we are asked to stay all day? I sent an email to ask, but the office is closed for holiday break until January 5th. Thanks!

The Applicant Guide says to plan on being at the interview for 1.5 hrs to complete a survey following the interview. So I would assume we can leave after the survey.

Anyone interviewees (and students) interested in meeting up beforehand (and/or celebrate afterwards)?  It would be great to ease into the interview weekend and find a familiar face.  I'll actually be in Mobile from Wed evening through Sun afternoon (1/14–18) so a lot of options there.  Let me know if you're interested!

Anyone interviewees (and students) interested in meeting up beforehand (and/or celebrate afterwards)?  It would be great to ease into the interview weekend and find a familiar face.  I'll actually be in Mobile from Wed evening through Sun afternoon (1/14–18) so a lot of options there.  Let me know if you're interested!

I live pretty close to the school, I would definitely love to meetup! My birthday is 01/15 so probably after the interview for me. I'll PM my number to you!

• Upvote 1

@alexwilson or other vet applicants, what branch are you guys? I also wonder background in the medical field or other?

Air Force 4A251

Today, I was informed of my acceptance to UAB. I emailed South Alabama to tell them I will no longer attend the interview. I hope this opens up another interview spot for another deserving applicant! 

We were told that they will probably mail out letters this week/next week, so y'all should be hearing back shortly. =)

• Upvote 1

I got an acceptance email yesterday!!!! Has anyone started a FB group yet? If not then I can start one tonight! :) 

• Upvote 1

Congrats to those of you who are accepted. I was wait listed and will update if anything changes. If anyone has questions about the local area (where to live, etc...) please feel free to ask as I've been here for a long time!

• Upvote 1

I got an acceptance email yesterday!!!! Has anyone started a FB group yet? If not then I can start one tonight! :) 

The program will start a private FB group so you do not need to make one. Congratulations btw!

• Upvote 1

I was wondering when everyone who was offered acceptance had to actually accept and send in their deposit. I am on the alternate list, and I would like to stop checking my email and mail box so regularly.