Does anyone know the wait time for when they mail out the paper letter with your specific interview time? Also, I am seeing on here that men are wearing suits? What do women wear, same? How do you guys know what to bring to the interview, just CV? Aren't my million questions fun :)

I've been looking at last year's posts and it seems like everything kind of comes together the week or two before the interview. I plan on wearing a suit on both days (I'm female) and will bring a CV and anything else that is speicified in the letter. I think your questions are totally valid. If I don't receive a letter by the week before I'll definitely be calling to check in :) I can't wait to meet everyone! I'm getting more excited and hopeful.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone interviewees (and students) interested in meeting up beforehand (and/or celebrate afterwards)?  It would be great to ease into the interview weekend and find a familiar face.  I'll actually be in Mobile from Wed evening through Sun afternoon (1/14–18) so a lot of options there.  Let me know if you're interested!

Anyone interviewees (and students) interested in meeting up beforehand (and/or celebrate afterwards)?  It would be great to ease into the interview weekend and find a familiar face.  I'll actually be in Mobile from Wed evening through Sun afternoon (1/14–18) so a lot of options there.  Let me know if you're interested!

I live pretty close to the school, I would definitely love to meetup! My birthday is 01/15 so probably after the interview for me. I'll PM my number to you!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived