Apple, lucky, my phone is going off every time you post. When anyone hears something I'm sure they will post and we will get that notification at that time. But it's really nerve wracking to keep getting notifications that aren't notifying me of anything.

Honestly, hurricane, if apple and lucky, and whoever else wants to commiserate about being nervous, they are free to do what they want. This is an open forum, and if that's annoying for you, then you are welcome to turn off your notifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe my last post was offensive... If anyone took offense I apologize. However, just as they are free to do what they want, I am also allowed to post my opinion and advise them to take it easy. We are all in the same boat here. :)

Okay we are in the same boat and now all it is left is to hope and hope we all get a stand on the waitlist, I am hoping that not all the seats are taken but atleast I had a wonderful interview experience at prestigious shenandoah university. At this point, not to lose hope but I have gathered myself to be positive and accept whatever is written in my destiny. If it is meant to be I will be offered a seat, if not I will definitely be a reapplicant for Shenandoah next cycle. Good luck everyone and congrats to those who are accepted, you guys will be awesome PA's. :)

I feel like if you get on the wait list, you can ask how high on the wait list you are. I think that's how schools generally treat the wait list

Congrats to all of you getting acceptances; my classmates and I are so excited to meet all of you this summer!

If any of you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. You will get loads of info in the weeks to come but I'm happy to answer anything you want to know now!

Good luck to those still waiting. I've been praying for all of you and I'm sending calming thoughts!

I got an email a few days ago saying that they expected to hear back from ARC-PA within the next few weeks. Hope that helps 

So sorry to hear, hurricane. I hope you hear good news from another good school that you liked! Thank you for letting us know and good luck to you.