2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, friends.

I want to clear up some things about SUPA before rumors start to spread around here!

My class has been given permission to clarify questions so as to make sure no one gets confused about the program because of this one event, so here's what I've got for ya:

No, the Northern VA campus is not opening this summer. It had NOTHING to do with curriculum, the program itself (in fact, the Winchester campus was just granted the highest level of accreditation--7 years!--AND we have recently been bumped up to 16th in the nation!), or any issues with the facilities, etc.
It was all based upon logistics (they just want to make sure everyone who attends the Northern VA campus has the same access as those in Winchester).

Good luck to those on the wait-list (remember: just like any other school, spots tend to open up closer to the start date. I can't give false hope saying they definitely will, but there's always the possibility); looking forward to meeting the ones who are planning on being here in the summer!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived