• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!!! So excited good luck to everyone.     Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!   I turned in the last of my paperwork the second week of February. I had to re-submit a recommendation letter because a doc put hours of HCE on it as well so I was a bit close to the deadli

I got a phone call last week before spring break and will be attending York in the fall! Only another two weeks till everyone is notified. Need to take the health professions and english 303 class thi

Hi all just got acceptance !!!

hi Afreen! Congratulations!

I am interested in applying in the future, just working on my prereqs at the moment. What are your stats? gpa, hours of worked experience, degree and whatever else you would be ok with sharing? Just really trying to see what my chances are. Also, was it difficult to find shadowing? Thanks soo much, I hope you will come to the board once in a while.

hi Afreen! Congratulations!

I am interested in applying in the future, just working on my prereqs at the moment. What are your stats? gpa, hours of worked experience, degree and whatever else you would be ok with sharing? Just really trying to see what my chances are. Also, was it difficult to find shadowing? Thanks soo much, I hope you will come to the board once in a while.

I will message you.

Do we have a facebook group yet for the class ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...