They don't start interviewing till the spring! I pretty sure they wait till after the deadline which is pretty late ( feb 28).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everybody just out of curiosity...are they making the york program into a masters? I have heard people say that maybe 2016 or so they are going to be a masters program? any truth to that or are they only offering BS? Thanks. 

Thanks for your reply, one of my friend's is applying to PA school and was wondering if they were masters or not. Do you know for sure if they are becoming masters? I checked their website but didn't see anything. So I am just relying on speculations about 2016 being the year they change into masters.  

It all depends if they get approved for re-accreditation and for the masters program so if you see on the site it is not guaranteed they will be because they don't know themselves.and if they do get approved, that won't take into effect till next cycle. So if your friend applies this cycle it will be for a BS degree.

hey guys i'm thinking of applying to City College as 1st choice and York College as my 2nd choice. I graduated from college with a BS already but since they are offering only BS degree... it's okay, right? Are there any disadvantages of having a BS degree as a PA than MS degree?

good luck everyone!

Have any transfer students had their transcripts evaluated yet by York's registrar department?

I met with someone from admissions, but Ms. Spain informed me that the evaluation was not official. Does anyone know how I go about having my transcripts officially evaluated by their registrar?

I already submitted my UAPC application.

ok. Do you know how to access York's application? I can't find it anywhere on their website.  Is it sent to only those who are accepted to York after having submitted our application to UAPC?

I would contact Tenesha Spain, her email address is on the site somewhere, its a generic yorkpaprogram@ etc... Email. She will send you everything you need

Hi Imomo, someone mentioned on a post above that "you don't need an Masters degree if you graduate before 2020." I am taking my prereqs now and I doubt I will be graduating from a PA program by then...