• 1 month later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It all depends if they get approved for re-accreditation and for the masters program so if you see on the site it is not guaranteed they will be because they don't know themselves.and if they do get approved, that won't take into effect till next cycle. So if your friend applies this cycle it will be for a BS degree.

hey guys i'm thinking of applying to City College as 1st choice and York College as my 2nd choice. I graduated from college with a BS already but since they are offering only BS degree... it's okay, right? Are there any disadvantages of having a BS degree as a PA than MS degree?

good luck everyone!

Have any transfer students had their transcripts evaluated yet by York's registrar department?

I met with someone from admissions, but Ms. Spain informed me that the evaluation was not official. Does anyone know how I go about having my transcripts officially evaluated by their registrar?

I already submitted my UAPC application.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived