Application Cycle Interviews 2014-2015!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. Just wanted to shed some light on the interview process. It was extremely laid back and relaxed. The faculty and student that interview you just want to get a sense of who you are. The questions they ask aren't surprising and they do a great good of making you feel like you're just having a casual conversation. I hope this helps relax all of the future interviewees. I had a great time getting to know a lot of you on the 15th. Best of luck to you all.

• 2 weeks later...

For those who interviewed on 11/15, has anyone heard back yet?

Hey everyone. Just wanted to shed some light on the interview process. It was extremely laid back and relaxed. The faculty and student that interview you just want to get a sense of who you are. The questions they ask aren't surprising and they do a great good of making you feel like you're just having a casual conversation. I hope this helps relax all of the future interviewees. I had a great time getting to know a lot of you on the 15th. Best of luck to you all.

Archived