Application Cycle Interviews 2014-2015!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if we still haven't heard anything is that a good thing?? Congrats to all those who have been accepted, I hope to join the club soon! Do you know if there is a specific order in which the do it?? Thank you

This is what I have gleaned from this thread....

-It sounds like those who were placed on the wait list were notified as such.

-Phone calls from Dr. Lohenry went out today.

If you interviewed in February, we were told notifications would go out in 2-3 weeks. I was figuring I'd find out next week due to the President's Day holiday. Accordingly, I was shocked I got the call today.

I know this doesn't help, but if you feel you have a strong application numbers-wise and had a good interview I would try to remain positive. You got invited to the interview for a reason. You are a great candidate. And if you don't get in this cycle apply again next year. You might think that's easy for me to say, but I was accepted to PA school in 2006 and had to turn it down due to some life altering events. Trust me, an additional year's wait doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. If this is your dream -and USC your dream school then chase your dream! You won't regret having to wait an additional year to get in 10 years from now. You will, however, regret not re-applying 10 years from now.

• 2 months later...

Archived