@ bpace8136

Thank you! A suit and tie was along the lines of what I was thinking. Time to go to the men's warehouse haha never been there before.

@ aiviphung

Not too flashy, got it. Thank you so much.

Btw I read the article. It's interesting how schools didn't even participate at first!

I also just wanted to say thank you to everyone! I was a bio major at UCI I got accustomed to all my classmates being only out for themselves. I'm truly appreciative of the time people take to respond in this forum. It is truly helpful and puts one at ease.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

I'm so excited that I also get a call for an interview on 1/27. I live in Oregon and will be flying to ONT the night before. I'm checking out some hotels within walking distance and I found Loma Linda Inn. Is there any female would like to share a room with me? I will be there for a night then will fly out on the same day after the interview. :)

Congrats car.jenna and ISimunovic! Thank you for keeping us updated. I interviewed on Tuesday too but didn't hear back... yet. Seeing the number on the facebook page go up is getting me kinda nervous, not gonna lie. Haha. 

don't get nervous! Only 16 of the members on the facebook page are in the class of 2017. The rest are current students who are there to answer any questions that might come along :)

They have until March to send out offers. So I am sure once the final interview date is over, they will compare all the groups as a whole and fill in the remaining spots. So if you haven't heard a definite no yet, don't give up hope. Good luck!

Does anyone know if other schools have the two week deadline to accept the schools offer? Seems like a great strategy to lock people down but definitely stressful if you're waiting to hear back from multiple programs.

I interviewed last Tuesday (1/27) and haven't heard anything. Not sure who from that interview date actually looks at this but please post when you hear something? I have not heard anything, and I know it has only been a few days, but I am eager to learn the outcome of our interview session. 

Anyone know how many more interview dates are left? I feel like my interview was forever ago! (11/18)

I've been patiently waiting to hear back...

Congrats to all of those accepted so far, and good luck to everyone else waiting for a response :)

I'm 99% sure that the last interview is today so people should be hearing back soon.

Has anyone heard if denial letters have started going out yet?  I interviewed on 11/18 and still haven't heard anything yet either way.  I'm really starting to get nervous and annoyed.  I would hate to have to wait this long and not get in, but at this point I just want an answer.  Anyone else still waiting that long?

Has anyone heard if denial letters have started going out yet?  I interviewed on 11/18 and still haven't heard anything yet either way.  I'm really starting to get nervous and annoyed.  I would hate to have to wait this long and not get in, but at this point I just want an answer.  Anyone else still waiting that long?

I interviewed 11/4 and still haven't heard anything either. I definitely share your frustrations. I called Kena a few weeks ago and she told me that March 1st was the date they would let us all know their decisions.. I'm assuming that they will call us all, whether it's good or bad news.

Before I was offered an interview I called the office to ask Kena if they send out denial letters on a "rolling" basis or if they wait to send everyone's in March. I believe at that time she said that if they haven't sent a letter yet it is because they are still considering you. I am not sure if this includes individuals that are invited for an interview or not though. 

Archived