• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys anyone interviewing December 16th? I'm extremely nervous but excited I got an interview because LLU is my top choice.

Congrats to all that have been accepted :)

I will be there on the 16th as well. I am very nervous, this is my first interview with any PA school. Good luck to you, and I will see you Tuesday. 

For those of us accepted, I have made an unofficial Facebook page so we can start our family early ;). Search for "Loma Linda University Physician Assistant class of 2017" and ask to join..... look forward to meeting everyone

Hey, It looks like you may have kids based on your profile picture. Did you talk about having kids in your interview? I have heard that many schools think having kids may be too much of a distraction, what is your experience on this issue?

I openly talked about them. My entire family has been my team with applying and they drove with me to all of my interviews. We are having a 3rd in May as well and I also discussed that in the interview. Loma Linda is all about families and values so don't shy away. If any school sees that you are raising a family and still maintaining grades and work etc....they are actually more impressed than if you were just a single person by yourself. No offense.... :) I was accepted to every school I interviewed at, and was invited to interview to 9 out of 13 school I applied to and haven't heard back from 2. I also wrote openly about family situation in all of my essays and personal statements. It's a benefit, not a curse.

So how did the interview go for you guys on tusday?!

Did they say how many more interviews left??

Good luck to everyone :)

Hi agatha,

I believe there are two interview dates left: January 6th and January 13th

I should be there for the January 6th date.

Good luck everyone!

Archived