2014-2015 Application Cycle

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations everyone! I'm so excited to meet all of you =] I was born and raised up in Sacramento, but currently living in Los Angeles. I made a Facebook page for our class so we can get to know each other, plan some fun events, and figure out housing etc. Please spread the word and invite anyone who will be joining us next year! Can't wait to meet you all soon.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/849528401777863/

UC DAVIS NP/PA Program Class of 2017

HOW are you paying for school???  Is it at all manageable?  Worried about all the loans . . .

My case is a little different. I'm married, so I have spousal support. But I do still take out some loans for living expenses.

But most people in my class manage it just fine by taking out the max loans that UCD offers. I won't lie, the amount of money in loans IS scary. I had my own little freak out before starting the program. But I know that it will all be worth it in the end.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello! Welcome to the Class of 2017! Congrats to all of you!!

I am selling a couple of books that I bought last year, and I believe there are on your required list. If you are interested, email me, I am selling for it on the low. Email me at rlegesse@gmail.com :)

The Leadership Challenge: How to Make Extraordinary Things Happen in Organizations Hardcover - $12.97

Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life (Edition 2nd) by Marshall B. Rosenberg - Paperback - $10.68 (Minimum underlining in the book)

By Danny Wedding - Behavior and Medicine: 5th (fifth) Edition- Paperback - $20

Advanced Practice Nursing: Emphasizing Common Roles Paperback - $35 

Robbins Basic Pathology: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 9e Hardcover - $55 (Minimum highlights)

Pediatric Primary Care, 5e (Burns, Pediatric Primary Care) Hardcover - $95

Archived