2014-2015 Application Cycle

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interpreted the research question as what research experience have you had in the past and how does it relate to future research interests at Davis as a PA student? I don't think they're necessarily asking about future specialization.

I agree with EMG. I'm talking about past research experience and topics I am interested in exploring for my thesis.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I have a concern.

My primary language is English, but I spoke Chinese and English during my childhood. I put Chinese down as the primary language I learned during childhood.

I am concerned because they may have made the TOEFL a requirement for me? Please let me know if anyone else has this section on their "Application Checklist"?

Hi everyone, I have a concern.

My primary language is English, but I spoke Chinese and English during my childhood. I put Chinese down as the primary language I learned during childhood.

I am concerned because they may have made the TOEFL a requirement for me? Please let me know if anyone else has this section on their "Application Checklist"?

I think this is for only international student. check the email application guideline.

it says,

Domestic students are not required to submit any test scores as part of the admissions process for the Nursing Science and Health-Care Leadership graduate programs.

• 1 month later...

Good luck everyone! I totally remember the anticipation I felt last year! I am a current first year student and I absolutely LOVE LOVE the program and my cohort is an absolutely amazing group of people, we are like family. If you are on the wait list don't fret, some people were on it for a couple of months and then eventually got accepted. 

Good luck everyone! I totally remember the anticipation I felt last year! I am a current first year student and I absolutely LOVE LOVE the program and my cohort is an absolutely amazing group of people, we are like family. If you are on the wait list don't fret, some people were on it for a couple of months and then eventually got accepted. 

Thanks! I'm checking my e-mail daily as well as my spam (thats where my interview invite went). I hope we hear soon. Good luck to everyone.

Archived