2014-2015 Application Cycle

I just received my interview invitation in my Spam folder as well!

I am scheduled to interview October 20,  I'm so excited!

Congratulations and good luck to everyone!  I would love to meet up with anyone that will be there that weekend or any current students to ease any pre-interview nerves.  Let me know! :)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check spam folder. I received interview for October 16th

How many students get interviewed and how many accepted?

I can tell you that our class size is 30. I heard that they are expanding that number for next year, though. I don't have a real concrete number on how many interviewed because UCD didn't readily give up that information. My guess is probably 120-150. Not sure what the numbers will be for this year.

I'd be hapy to meet up prior to anyone's interview! Good luck, guys!

Soooooo.... is that it then? Do they offer anymore interviews to others later in the year or has everyone who they were interested in been given an interview invite?

Have you heard that their last interview is in October? What makes you think they are done interviewing?

Oh never mind, I see the email says we'll know by early November if were selected into the next phase (interview and supplemental)

Archived