Keiser University- Fl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Sfried32! I think the best advice anyone can give you is to be yourself. There really are no questions that you don't already know the answer to you just need to prepare 3 or so key points you want to incorporate into the interview and review ways to introduce them into the interview no matter what question they ask you. Keep in mind that's just how I prepared. Dress professionally, make eye contact, ask questions. You're there to see if they're a good fit for you too. Above all else, remember to relax. They're really nice and my interview was mostly conversational in tone. They just wanted to get to know me as a person :)

HopefulTC, those stats are hard to come by. Just do your best to strengthen your application. The students there say that they accept students from all different backgrounds. They also seem to weigh applications on a case by case basis. I've heard they like people who have taken the time to shadow/work with a PA. I know they interview MAs, CNAs, scribes and techs. I recall a current student telling me she worked in a clerical position for a few years. It's hard to say. Maybe try sending a Keiser PA student a message on Facebook asking for class stats...?

Hi Everyone! This seems like a relatively small group, but I was wondering if anyone had any information on Keiser's admission stats (GPA, etc). Thanks!

We don't really have stats anywhere and it's kind of hard to say because our class is made up of people from so many different backgrounds. We have student's who had good undergrad GPAs and not a lot of HCE and then others with tons of HCE. AJ47 pretty much nailed it. They do like to see that you've at least done shadowing, also volunteer experience is good.

Hey anybody. I have an interview on wednesday and I'm freaking out. Can you tell me what the format of the interview is. Is it more ethical/behavioral questions. or is it the whole, why do you want to be a PA, the difference between nurse practitioner and PA type questions.

And also is it group interview, or is it just one on one.

Bryan.. they do a little bit of a group interview, one on one, and an ethics question that you write an essay about! I just found out that I was accepted as well... Carla and dangeruss we should definitely start a facebook group if there isn't one already!

Hey, there is one already, Keiser University PA Program C/O 2016, request to be added, looking forward to meeting you in January!

Archived