Admissions/Interviews for class of 2017

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I applied in late July. My friend also did too and she didn't get a response either so I'm not too worried. They're probably short staffed.

I just got this very generic email this morning:

"

Your application to LIU Brooklyn has been successfully submitted. With many universities to choose from, we are excited you have chosen to apply to LIU!

Your LIU application fee has been automatically waived in honor of your external application service fee payment.

• The Physician Assistant M.S. program is for Fall entry only. Applicants to the Physician Assistant M.S. program must submit their application credentials through the CASPA website only. GRE scores should be sent electronically to the Office of Admissions. LIU Brooklyn's ETS test score code is 2369.

Decisions are released at the discretion of the department. If admitted to your program of interest, you may be required to submit official transcripts from all colleges previously attended to LIU Brooklyn.

To view your current admission status please log in to your CAS application."

It looks like it's just from the university in general, not the PA program specifically so I didn't think too much of it.

Has anyone else received this email? I'm assuming it's a rejection letter.....

"A decision has been made on your application. Please look out for your correspondence in the mail, as it has important information regarding your admission status.

If for whatever reason you do not receive your letter in the next seven business days, please contact the Office of Admissions by replying to this email."

Archived