Application Cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have they responded to you yet? I asked the same question and all I got in response was that they were still going through applications. Nothing specific...

Just got a response today. Apparently they have received the highest volume of applicants ever and are truly still reviewing. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure interviews are over. The email I got about the waitlist stated that all seats for the class are currently full. :/

When did you get the email about the wait list?  I got an email yesterday saying they are updating my application with a new certificate that I received and that my application was still under review.  I am wondering if they are waiting to see if they need to add more people to the wait list or not.  interesting!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any idea when there's usually any movement on the wait list? They opened the call lines to see if there was any movement on Feb 27th.... it's been a few weeks since then and no movement, so of course I'm a little worried haha. Any information is appreciated, thank you so much!

Hope you guys enjoyed your interview experience at RFUMS!! And I'm really hoping you all made it home safe with all the craziness going on at our airports...

Hi, hope classes are going well! I was curious, do you have any idea what's going on with the application process in regards to the wait list? I understand they've received their highest volume of applicants yet. It's been about three weeks since the alternate phone line was activated, and there's been no movement. I was curious of this was normal, or if we should expect less movement than usual due to the high applicant volume? Thanks so much for any info you can give :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey all!  good luck applying to RFU!  I'm a current student and it is a really awesome program... we look forward to seeing some of you on interview days!  Word of advice:  If you get to pick what session, come to the earliest interview you can!  Rolling admissions after all!

Also, there is a wait list, and they usually reserve the last interview date for filling up the wait list...  Note: several of my current classmates were admitted from the wait list, so don't let that be a discouragement if you end up getting a later interview.

As for GRE scores, over 50 percentile is really all they care about... 

Good luck!  Let us know if you have other questions and we'll do our best to answer them!  

Do you know of any PA students who scored below 50% and got accepted?

Archived