Application Cycle 2014-2015

Hi everyone!

I know the first set of emails were sent out for invites on August 14th, has anyone else received an invite other than that day?  Just curious if they've sent out more than that initial day, and or if anyone knows when the next round of emails will be sent out?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone recived any additional information since they scheduled their interview?

I did but only the week before my interview tomorrow, which I imagine you will get the same email closer to your interview. 

Also, if anyone wanted to meet up before the interview tomorrow let me know! Would be nice to break the ice with a few people before the day starts!

My application was not fully complete until mid-October, and I was invited to interview at the last interview date which typically means you are interviewing for the wait list. I was subsequently placed on the wait list and later accepted, so if you want to go to RF I would definitely say it is worth applying!

Hi do you mind sharing when the last interview date was for last year? Anyone know the scheduled interview dates this cycle?

Last interview date is usually in January or February. Depending on the crop of applicants and how many early interviewees accept spots, the last two interview sessions are frequently for spots on the wait list.

On average they interview once per month from August through February, sometimes not in December due to the holidays.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last interview date is usually in January or February. Depending on the crop of applicants and how many early interviewees accept spots, the last two interview sessions are frequently for spots on the wait list.

On average they interview once per month from August through February, sometimes not in December due to the holidays.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you! Crossing my fingers now and hoping I hear from them soon! >.< 

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and also applying here this cycle as well. For those that have received interviews would you mind sharing your stats? GPA, GRE scores, health care hours and such? I would just like to gauge where I stand and if I'll likely get an interview. Thank you in advance! 

So I didn't even realize that the diversity statement was supposed to be submitted at the same time as the processing fee. Do you think they will still take it into consideration if I send it in like a week after? I feel like an idiot...

I submitted my diversity statement a week or two after the supplemental application as well. But I received a confirmation email from them a few days after that. I assumed it means ok. 

I didnt submit mine until several weeks after they recieved and confirmed my application and fees. Anyhow, the diversity statement is an optional portion of the application. I personally wouldnt treat it as optional because it allows an applicant an additional opportunity to show why he/she has a vested interest in the program and speak to personal traits that make he/she an exceptional candidate. Good luck to all, btw. Stats are below. I know my stats are not exceptional but I hope persistence drowns out a lowsy cGPA.

cGPA:2.97

sGPA:3.30

pbGPA:4.0

GRE: q-155 v-162 a-4.5

Direct Patient care: 2000+ and accumulating

Shadowing: 100+ and accumulating

I feel stupid for asking this question but can someone tell me what diversity statement and where you found this?? I submitted my caspa and received the email to pay for fee but did not see on that email anything regarding an optional statement and have been searching the rosalind franklins pa page and do not see anything mentioned about this.

Wesr_gordon what are ur stats and when did u apply? If you don't mind sharing..

I applied May 28th.

Cum GPA 3.5

Science GPA 3.35

GRE 306, analytical 5.5

HCE 2000ish hours as scribe and MA

Shadow PA 100ish hours

Volunteer 50ish hours

I also interviewed August 29th and am anxiously awaiting! I enjoyed everyone I met!

To any of the people that have already interviewed: I just got my confirmation email today in which they explained the format would be MMI style (something I wasn't expecting). Do you guys mind sharing how it went and how to best prepare for such a different interview style? Thanks in advance!

Archived