Application Cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My CASPA verified 4/29, and all materials submitted to Rosalind 6/06 (was waiting for GRE).  Received email from Rosalind on 6/24 saying application under review and that I'll get an update within 4-6 weeks-- currently at about week 5 and getting anxious.  

Has anyone asked when the earliest interview invites would be sent out?

Best of luck to everyone :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I got an interview via email today! They give you 4 dates to pick from and there will are more options for 2015 (with no dates scheduled yet though).

The dates they told me were:

Friday, August 29, 2014
Friday, September 26, 2014
Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday, December 12, 2014

Hope this helps!

Hey guys, I got an interview via email today! They give you 4 dates to pick from and there will are more options for 2015 (with no dates scheduled yet though).

The dates they told me were:

Friday, August 29, 2014
Friday, September 26, 2014
Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday, December 12, 2014

Hope this helps!

gpangind,

when did you submit your application?

CASPA verified May 13. I submitted the diversity statement June 23. 

I signed up for the August 29th interview session, does this school have rolling admissions?

They do have rolling admissions, according to this. And I will be at the Aug 29th session too! Flying right after another interview lol

I signed up for the August 29th interview session, does this school have rolling admissions?

@wesr_gordon 

Do you mind sharing when all of your application materials were completely submitted?

Hey all!  good luck applying to RFU!  I'm a current student and it is a really awesome program... we look forward to seeing some of you on interview days!  Word of advice:  If you get to pick what session, come to the earliest interview you can!  Rolling admissions after all!

Also, there is a wait list, and they usually reserve the last interview date for filling up the wait list...  Note: several of my current classmates were admitted from the wait list, so don't let that be a discouragement if you end up getting a later interview.

As for GRE scores, over 50 percentile is really all they care about... 

Good luck!  Let us know if you have other questions and we'll do our best to answer them!  

Hi I am thinking about applying here, do you think it's too late in the cycle to apply since it's rolling?

My application was not fully complete until mid-October, and I was invited to interview at the last interview date which typically means you are interviewing for the wait list. I was subsequently placed on the wait list and later accepted, so if you want to go to RF I would definitely say it is worth applying!

Archived