Bayshore 2014-2015 applicants

I have been checking my email AND junk mail JUST IN CASE only like.... 10 times a day... LOL  I know that the next interview date is March 30, as per what Ms. Christie told me on the phone last week.... so they have to start making some contacts in the next 2 weeks, I would think?  Hahah I am afraid to keep calling too, lest they peg me a nuisance! 

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard through an unreliable source that one of his friends girlfriends just found out she was accepted to touro PA bayshore recently.  I wonder if they notified anyone from the first interview cycle? He could just be confused about the campus, or she got bumped back from  one of the other campus, who knows?

Hi everyone! I was in the first interview cycle and got my acceptance letter on 2/25!! Did anyone else hear back yet?

I'm from Long Island too :)

-Rebecca

Congrats!! I think most of us are still waiting to hear back...if you don't mind me asking when did you submit your application? How was the interview? Was there a writing sample?

Thank you!! I submitted my application in July and interviewed on 2/9 with about 9 other people. The interviews started with an information presentation by the director and then we went upstairs individually to interview with two faculty members. The interview itself was not very long, maybe ten minutes, followed by a short writing sample, very basic. It was a lot less intimidating than I had anticipated. I'm not sure about how many more cycles they're doing though, or until when.

I emailed yesterday and was told that my application is still in formal review and no further updates are available! 4 months in review ???????? it's killing me. Might as well just say no but this wait... It's OK people seems like first batch had to wait long as well. It will all pay off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived