Mcphs worcestor caspa 2014-15

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

They did rolling interviews this last year. I think the first group was in February and I know they were going through May. Not sure if they did any more later than that. I did mine the first part of April. They are really good about letting you know quickly as well. I did the interview on a Thursday and found out that following Thursday.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I had applied for the 2015 class, interviewed, but was wait listed. I applied to the 2016 class since they said the 2015 class had just filled up so quickly. I just received my acceptance for the 2016 class, they must've used my interview from this summer! it seems like the best option to apply for the 2016 class in 2014

• 2 weeks later...

I recently received the following in an email:

"Your application is currently verified through CASPA and finishing up being processed by them. "

Has anyone ever gotten this? My application is verified, and I submitted my app in November so I'm not sure how it is still being processed.....Just wondering if anyone has any insight!

Archived