Hey everyone! I'm really new to the application cycle and anxious about it so I'd appreciate any responses. After submitting your supplemental, about how long did it take them to get to your application? Did they notify you when they began to review your application? Any info is appreciated, the waiting game is so excruciating. Thanks! :)

Hello Laurin! I submitted my supplemental on Sept. 13th, I received an email stating that my CASPA and Supplemental were received on September 17th, and I was invited to interview by email on September 30th. I hope this helps with the terrible waiting game that I know we all hate!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my acceptance for NOVA PA JAX! I was interviewed October 30th in the am and got the call the morning of November 13th. I AM SO EXCITED TO GET STARTED!!!! I think starting a Facebook page is an excellent idea! I want to get to know the people I will be spending the next few years with :D

Alright I have no idea whats wrong with my beautiful group page! But just friend me and then I can invite you in :)

Nicole Rehberg is the name, and creating faulty Facebook group pages is apparently the game. 

If you can't find me (which would honestly make me feel better since I am FAILING at the group page thing right now) here is some extra info that can be used in the search: I went to the University of Pittsburgh, live in Jacksonville FL, and work for Century Ambulance Service.

Looking forward to the periodic friend requests as the acceptance period continues,

Nicole

Hey everyone! I'm interviewing next week and was wondering if there is anything you can share about the interview process? This will be my 1st PA interview (I'm really late to the game) and I'm curious of what to expect. Thanks!

Hey Laurin. So the interview had a couple of parts. Writing task, group interview, individual interview, and a tour with current PA students. Good luck!

Well I'm completely failing at this.. because I can't find the facebook page OR your personal facebook. But hi! My name is Michelle and I was just accepted today!

Hi Michelle! if you cannot find her then try finding me.... Kellie Holloway. My cover photo is the nova PA white coat patch lol... the nova group is on my page under groups, or just friend me to find it. Anyone else is welcome to do the same!

I also interviewed on November 5th.  I never heard from Ms. Newman but today I received an envelope in the mail with my acceptance in it!  I tried to friend you Nicole to join the group but from my phone I only get so much info about a person and I wasn't sure which one you were when I searched your name.  But I am very excited and cannot wait to meet all of you!

Michelle were you in the afternoon or morning round of interviews that day?  I was afternoon.

I also interviewed on November 5th.  I never heard from Ms. Newman but today I received an envelope in the mail with my acceptance in it!  I tried to friend you Nicole to join the group but from my phone I only get so much info about a person and I wasn't sure which one you were when I searched your name.  But I am very excited and cannot wait to meet all of you!

Michelle were you in the afternoon or morning round of interviews that day?  I was afternoon.

I was in the morning round, so I guess we just missed each other. Congratulations! And if you can't find Nicole, you can try adding me. My name is Michelle Jennings, and I am dressed as Cinderella in the picture haha!

Archived