Has anyone from the Oct interviews heard back? I haven't heard anything and starting to get pretty worried :(

I interviewed last week and they said they were going to complete the interviews for this week before making any decisions. They told me 2-3 weeks from when I interviewed they would let us all know (which wouldnt be until next week or the week after that) so i wouldn't worry yet!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dreading tomorrow as in their calling those who got accepted? I thought they said it would take 2-3 weeks to hear back.

Yes historically they have been calling those who got accepted about 10 days after their interview or around the following Thursday. 

That being said, I didn't receive a call today, but I didn't expect to either.

Yes historically they have been calling those who got accepted about 10 days after their interview or around the following Thursday. 

That being said, I didn't receive a call today, but I didn't expect to either.

Yeah I was reading the posts from last year and the first person that said they were accepted was around this time. That's why I'm worried since I interviewed on Oct 21st, so it's been over 2 weeks, and no news. Hopefully they really are waiting until after the interview sessions today to make their decision. 

Hey everyone! Just read all the new posts.... I also interviewed on October 21st and have not gotten a call or letter yet. They told our interview group that we would hear back anytime prior to December 1st. So I'm trying not to get too worried yet. I'm as anxious as can be!! I hope we all hear back soon!! Everyone keep everyone posted :)

Hey everyone! I'm really new to the application cycle and anxious about it so I'd appreciate any responses. After submitting your supplemental, about how long did it take them to get to your application? Did they notify you when they began to review your application? Any info is appreciated, the waiting game is so excruciating. Thanks! :)

Archived