• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi KayMarie,

I have not yet heard from the Jacksonville campus! In an email I received about a month ago it said that we would not be hearing anything until after September 8th. I've been on my toes ever since Monday. Keep me posted if you hear anything :)

Kellie

Yes that is what I heard too. I will let you know! Let me know if you hear anything too! :)

I haven't heard anything either! I have interviews with the other 3 Nova's so I had hoped I'd hear good news from Jacksonville as well but the only email I have received was slightly discouraging. I had the genetics course I took last year approved by all the programs I was applying to (including jax) before I took it. Jacksonville said it met their requirement, but I got an email shortly after I submitted my application that it didn't. I called and spoke with a very nice woman who said she'd override it and it wouldn't affect the review of my file, but if I'm accepted I may be asked to take another genetics before I start. Frustrating, but I still have my fingers crossed I am offered an interview. If anyone had heard back, I'd love to know as well. Good luck to you all!

If you haven't heard anything from Nova Jax yet, relax. Keep your chin up.

Each of the campuses operates on a slightly different schedule for admissions. Nova Jax uses a schedule that starts later than the other campuses. This is normal, and should not cause distress or worry.

I received an invite last (late) September to interview in mid-to-late October....and my interview was on the first day of interviews for that campus. Once the interview train starts rolling, it rolls fast and continues until the class is filled.

We're looking forward to meeting all the invited candidates, and hope to meet you soon!

- R, Class of 2016 Nova Jax PA Program

• 2 weeks later...

I got an interview invite also! October 21 8:30 :) Am i the only one that received an invite via email? 

I got a call the day before I got the email but I missed the call! apparently it was just Mrs. Newman telling us to look out for the email invite! i am interviewing October 21st at 8:30 as well...looking forward to meeting you all :)

Archived