• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted to the PA program! I applied around mid December but I have not heard back from them yet. Does anyone know if interviews are still going on?

Please let me know, I am getting very worried.

Once again, congrats to everyone again!

im in the same boat, just worried because the website says interview go until februrary... 

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to reply to the current topic. I applied rather late, end of January but had a very quick response from Ms. Newman and currently have an interview for tomorrow. When scheduling an interview, it seemed that this was the last available day. I was wondering if anyone else had an interview tomorrow, afternoon to be specific. Congrats to everyone who has already received their acceptance notice!!

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to reply to the current topic. I applied rather late, end of January but had a very quick response from Ms. Newman and currently have an interview for tomorrow. When scheduling an interview, it seemed that this was the last available day. I was wondering if anyone else had an interview tomorrow, afternoon to be specific. Congrats to everyone who has already received their acceptance notice!!

Congratulation! Good luck on your interview tomorrow. May I was why did it seem like it was the last available day? I applied late December, I am still waiting to hear back from them.

Also, I was wondering what was your gpa and your gre scores?

Once again, good luck tomorrow!

Thank you. I appreciate it. To answer your first question, when I was scheduling my interview last week tomorrow's date was the only option available. All of the other dates were blocked off. I assume it is because they are already booked or this is the last day. I don't feel comfortable with announcing my GPA but I will say it is pretty high, not perfect. My GRE scores were average at best. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you will hear something soon!

• 2 months later...

Archived