Sorry to hear, but it's not terrible.  I have heard you'll basically be guaranteed an interview if you apply next year (if you aren't picked off the waiting list this year).  I haven't heard any stats for how many people are picked off it... probably depends on how many people don't accept the admissions offer year-to-year.  One poster, earlier in this thread, said at least a few of his classmates were from the waiting list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice!  The interview is structured, meaning they have questions prepared for you and ask you one after another.  I didn't find that it was conversational at all.  I'm not sure if they always ask the same questions (my guess is no), but they definitely always ask you why you want to be a PA, so you must have that answer down without hesitation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone heard anything from the waitlist yet?  I know they start orientation next week. I was told a few weeks ago we won't hear anything until the week of orientation (I'm guessing if someone drops or switches during the first week) but I'm dying to know, as PCOM is my first choice!

Archived