Hey everyone!

I interviewed this morning and it was awesome. Such a wonderful program and a gorgeous campus. A word of advice to everyone who is interviewing, be yourself! Don't overthink it. They just want to get to know you :)

Hey everyone!

I interviewed this morning and it was awesome. Such a wonderful program and a gorgeous campus. A word of advice to everyone who is interviewing, be yourself! Don't overthink it. They just want to get to know you :)

Thanks Shay14 for the info! Quick question, did they have an essay portion in the interview process?

There's also a Crown Plaza right next to it. It's not as close to PCOM as the Hilton, but it's still within walking distance.

Thank You! I was thinking of staying there :) 

Too late to other bother applying here? I applied last year but didn't get an interview... I've boosted my GPA and gained more experience since then. 

Apply. No harm in trying:)

One of the girls I intervewied with said she received an envelope in the mail today, we interviewed Sept 30th!

Hopefully I get mine today or tomorrow, good luck! :)

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately I didn't get accepted, but congratulations to everyone who did! Best wishes towards your new journey! :)

• Upvote 2

PCOM traditionally interviews through January/February. I highly doubt the class is full for next year, but even if it was, it doesn't hurt to apply. If you apply, get an interview, and get wait listed because the class is full, and say you're unable to get into PA school this cycle, you're practically guaranteed an interview at PCOM the following year. Also on the note of waitlist, a handful of my classmates were selected off the waitlist (one was accepted the week of orientation!), so a waitlist isn't a death sentence. Good luck!