• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I submitted my supplemental application on August 21 and submitted the fee that same day. TODAY, I received another email saying that my application is "complete." I see that some of you guys received interview invites already: CONGRATS!! So happy for you guys!! So, did you all receive an email that said your application was also complete? I'm just wondering why I'm JUST NOW receiving this email, and I can't find any other posts that say others also received emails saying their application is "complete"...

So I submitted my supplemental application on August 21 and submitted the fee that same day. TODAY, I received another email saying that my application is "complete." I see that some of you guys received interview invites already: CONGRATS!! So happy for you guys!! So, did you all receive an email that said your application was also complete? I'm just wondering why I'm JUST NOW receiving this email, and I can't find any other posts that say others also received emails saying their application is "complete"...

The same thing happened to me as well! I just received that same "complete" email in the last half hour even though I submitted around the same time period as you.

To those of you wondering why there's such a delay with acknowledgment of a "complete" application, don't read into it. Last year I applied July 31st and it took them over a month to register a "complete" status. I still interviewed and was still accepted, so it was no reflection on me as a candidate. I will suggest that you look over your application again however, to see if you missed anything such as one of your LOR's not being from a healthcare professional.

I've been going back and forth and whether or not I should submit my supplemental. I finally decided today I should. Do you guys think it's too late or reflect poorly on me that it took a month to reply? I know it says we have until January 2nd. 

Also, I called today and talked to the graduate admission and they told me it's not too late and that they haven't even started offering interviews...which apparently contradicts what I'm seeing posted here. Any insight?

I've been going back and forth and whether or not I should submit my supplemental. I finally decided today I should. Do you guys think it's too late or reflect poorly on me that it took a month to reply? I know it says we have until January 2nd. 

Also, I called today and talked to the graduate admission and they told me it's not too late and that they haven't even started offering interviews...which apparently contradicts what I'm seeing posted here. Any insight?

I think you should submit it! I was contemplating on submitting applications to other programs who were already offering interviews, but many people told me...why not submit? You never know what could happen. I don't think it's too late either, go for it.

The admissions person may have misspoken. They haven't started interviewing yet (starts 9/23), but they have offered interview invites. We literally had someone get accepted into PCOM 3 days before orientation started, so there is always a chance of getting accepted. The only way there is a zero percent chance of getting invited for interview or accepted, is if you do not apply... so APPLY! The worst they are going to say is no

Hey Guys! I am interviewing at PCOM on October 14th at 8:00am! For those of you that interviewed already, what hotel did you stay at or suggest staying at that's close by?

The Hilton right next to it is nice. You can literally walk to the school from it. And there is a discounted rate if you ask for it.

Archived