2014/2015 cycle

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I received an invitation to interview as well. January 15th-16th for the 2 year, full-time campus-based program.  I haven't received a follow-up email yet either, but the interview is only 2 weeks away!!!  I'm still working in a medical/research position - Genetics Research Assistant (but pretty much phlebotomist).  Does anyone know how many individuals will be interviewed for each interview session? 

Hello everyone,

I still didn't receive a follow up email either.

I quit my job as an EMT due to my mother's sickness in Texas and when I got back I took more classes to prepare myself for reapplying ( hopefully I'll get in this time).

Regarding the number of people to be interviewed and according to the school webpages, the school interview 70 and accept 35 ( other than that I don't know :)).

Let's keep each other updated.

Good Luck.

I am not interviewing until the 29/30th but I was going to try and wear a suit both days. I went to another 2 day interview at Northeastern and only wore a suit the day of personal interviews. It was fine but most people wore a suit both days and I felt a little uncomfortable.

Very organized and smooth.

Day 1: Was a nice orientation day-everyone was wearing suits or business casual cloths, didn't see anyone wearing jeans.

Day 2: You will get full instructions- everyone was wearing suits.

During day one, you will get to sit with students from the PA program and staff that will answer most if not all of your questions and concerns.

Good luck.

Archived